N94565 is the ideal primary trainer. Not only is it economical, but N94565 is designed to teach the student pilot the basic skills required for the PPL, without the complexity of a more advanced airplane. The C152 is, simply, a viceless, fun, 2-place airplane.
|Pilot Requirement:||Student or better. 10 hours in C150/C152 or 3 - 5 hours dual to proficiency.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoffs and landings in C15x, C17x, or C182 in last 90 days.|
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at email@example.com.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009