The Skyhawk is the benchmark for a docile, easy-to-fly airplane with no rude surprises. But if you're looking for speed or style, look somewhere else. It is the perfect all-around airplane - economical, easy to fly, easy to maintain, stable in all flight modes, comfortable enough for four small adults, full tanks and a couple of small daypacks.
|Pilot Requirement:||Student or better. 10 hours in C172 or 3 - 5 hours dual to proficiency.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoffs and landings in C172 - C182 in last 90 days.|
Weight & Balance
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at email@example.com.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009