The Piper Warrior is the low-wing equivalent to the Cessna 172 Skyhawk. It is often considered to not be as good a primary trainer as the C172 because it is too kind to the pilot! Stalls are non-events, landings are gentle (because of the oleo strut gear) and the ride in turbulence is much smoother. N8256E is set up as a basic IFR trainer, has a Garmin 430W, and is the airplane of choice for gaining an IFR rating.
|Pilot Requirement:||Student or better. 10 hours in PA28-161 or 3 - 5 hours dual to proficiency.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoffs and landings in PA28, PA32 or BE35 in last 90 days.|
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at email@example.com.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009