N8074T is a
state of the art advanced IFR trainer. Equipped with an Aspen EFIS, STEC-50 Autopilot and WAAS capable GNS430W, this Archer II can be used for any Instrument Approach. In an IFR training environment, the extra power of the Archer's 180 hp engine provides an extra margin of safety in demanding situations such as missed approaches. This airplane is classed as a Technically Advanced Airplane (TAA).
|Pilot Requirement:||Student or better. 10 hours in PA28-181 or 3 - 5 hours dual to proficiency. Attendance at a ground school is required prior to proficiency flights.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoffs and landings in PA28, PA32 or BE35 in last 90 days.|
Weight & Balance
Systems Presentation (15 MB)
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009