N6TX is a unique rental offering. One of the few Beech Barons available for rental, N6TX is a B55 with a Colemill engine conversion, providing some 600 hp. Equipped with Radar, TAS and props with alcohol de-ice this legendary high performance, complex twin engine airplane can cross the country in style. This airplane is classed as a Technically Advanced Airplane (TAA) as it has an Aspen Primary Flight Display (PFD) and so has GPS Steering (GPSS) for autopilot coupled WAAS Approaches.
N6TX has a 3-blade propellers and IO-520E engines each rated at 300 hp for 5 minutes.
|JPI Data||Web data for your analysis. Flights are posted periodically. If you want to see your flight soon after it occurred, contact the club. Note that Date/time is UTC.|
|Pilot Requirement:||Private Pilot with Complex, High Performance endorsements or better, 750 Total hours, 50 retractable, 50 Bonanza, and Instrument Rating plus either 25 hours make and model, or 5 - 20 hours dual to proficiency with a Sundance approved instructor. Attendance at a ground school is required prior to proficiency flights. Flight operations above 10000 ft MSL require a Sundance Flying Club high altitude operations signoff.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoff and landings in last 90 days. Annual recurrency training, either BPPP or Simcom preferred.|
Weight & Balance
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Blue - If plotted indicates weight/CG trajectory when aux tanks burned
- Green - If plotted indicates weight/CG trajectory when main tanks burned
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Original programming by David Jacobowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.5
Modified 1 November 2013