N6190R is a quintessential complex trainer. The C172RG is a retractable gear version of the Cessna 172 and shares much of its characteristics. The Cutlass has a 180 hp engine, so with a constant speed prop and retracted gear, has a significantly higher cruise speed. These characteristics make N6190R the ideal airplane for advanced training, such as for Commercial or CFI.
|Pilot Requirement:||Private Pilot with Complex endorsement or better. 125 total hours, 20 hours retractable, 20 hours in C172RG or 5 - 10 hours dual to proficiency.|
|Currency:||3 Hours in last 90 days|
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at email@example.com.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009