N4540 is a unique rental offering. One of the few A36 Beech Bonanzas available for rental, this legendary high performance, complex airplane can cross the country in style. N4540 has a 3-blade propeller and an IO-520B engine rated at 285 hp.
|JPI Data||Web data for your analysis. Flights are posted periodically. If you want to see your flight soon after it occurred, contact the club. Note that Date/time is UTC.|
|Pilot Requirement:||Private Pilot with Complex and High Performance endorsements or better, 350 Total hours, 50 retractable, plus either 25 hours make and model, or 5 - 10 hours dual to proficiency with a Sundance approved instructor. Attendance at a ground school is required prior to proficiency flights. Flight operations above 10000 ft MSL require a Sundance Flying Club high altitude operations signoff.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoff and landings in last 90 days.|
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Blue - If plotted indicates weight/CG trajectory with tip tank transfer schedule
- Green - If plotted indicates envelope range between take-off TKS and zero TKS
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Original programming by David Jacobowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.5
Modified 1 November 2013