N4175V is a late model VFR trainer. Equipped with a WAAS capable GNS430W, this 1998 Archer III is a comfortable, modern airplane for "going places" with more speed than the average primary VFR trainer.
|Pilot Requirement:||Student or better. 10 hours in PA28-181 or 3 - 5 hours dual to proficiency.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoffs and landings in PA28 or BE35 in last 90 days.|
Weight & Balance
Garmin GNS430W GPS/Nav/Com
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009