To some eyes, the Cessna 177 Cardinal RG is the sleekest and most attractive piston single the manufacturer ever built. The Cardinal RG has a strutless wing, rakish cowl and windshield, along with a seating position that lets the pilot see past the leading edge of the wing, while allowing all four occupants to ride in the shade. The 200 hp engine gives the airplane C182-like cruise performance.
|Pilot Requirement:||Private Pilot with Complex endorsement or better. 125 total hours, 20 hours retractable, 20 hours in C172RG or 5 - 10 hours dual to proficiency.|
|Currency:||3 Hours flight in last 90 days. 3 takeoffs and landings in C172RG or C177RG in last 90 days.|
Weight & Balance
Sundance Flying Club Weight & Balance Tool
- For flight planning purposes only!
- Data are not guaranteed to be correct!
- CONSULT THE AIRCRAFT WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND POH FOR UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT VALUES
- Red - Take-off weight/CG and zero fuel weight/CG
- Orange - Basic Empty Weight and Arm
|Questions? Comments? Errors? Please contact David Jacobowitz at email@example.com.||Sundance W&B v.0.1.4
Modified 1 October 2009